Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28 2010

Lotsa birthdays today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY brother-in-law ROB, NICKI & LAURA in the UK!!!!!

I am wearing pants today that I think I will regret in about a half hour...just a guess...u never really know about a pair of pants until you've walked to work in them...and spent the day hating their guts. Dreaming of burning them on your balcony. Regretting spending even a dime buying them. PANT HATE.

Holy shit it is 7:15 and Ayla is blow drying her hair in her room....this is a revelation...Ayla is rarely up before I leave every day and is consequently late 4 school damn near every day...wow. I wonder what the occasion is?

For lunch today its left over pasta sauce with spaghetti squash and cottage cheese.... MmMmmMMmmMMmMMmMMmmm

My cat made barf noises this morning....and there was cat barf evidence this time....looked like hardly digested crunchies....wtf.

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

did you end up in your underpants?

Conky said...

no but the pants near killed me a few times throughout the day....FOR REAL lol