Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27 2010

I love the week b4 my period - dont you?? I am so pleasant and fun...always a joy to be around....when in reality im not actually more miserable than normal I just lack the filter I usually have and find it impossible to not just BE how I feel....all social graces go out the window...all human kindness is abandoned...super fucking awesome.

Meeting Nicki after work for chow and a old job gab session...she is good at making me feel lucky I was laid off in December.

Ayla's year end dance show is May 29th...Donna & I shall attend and toss our extraordinarily large panties on stage to embarrass Ayla...ok not really but every year the thought crosses my mind. Back down to 1 dance class for Ayla next year...shes disillusioned by hip hop and wants to focus on modern only.... as long as she goes I dont care. Starts her new job May 5th...woohoo! Took me til my 30s to make the hourly wage she is making at 16 now...rude! haha

Missing work last week has be a little behind @ work currently...should be all caught up today....yesterday kicked my ass...I didn't even take the usual 30 mins for lunch - just went hardcore...

7 comments:

exnihlo said...

She's not the only one who is disillusioned by hip hop.

Conky said...

Agreed...i dont get it either.

Denis Savoie Photography said...

Sorry, I'm not commenting on the post but that kid ... WTF is his malfunction?

Conky said...

Denis....I dunno but it cracks me up!

Denis Savoie Photography said...

He looks like a Ferengi

http://fremenalex.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/ferengi.jpg

Anonymous said...

i hope you got good work gossip.

Conky said...

DENIS - HE DOES!! Creepy!

Coral the Mermaid Grrrl - I did! Well as u can imagine not a lot has changed, its the same crap just a different pile lol