Wednesday, April 07, 2010

boring a-hole

neurotic [njʊˈrɒtɪk] a person who is afflicted with a neurosis or who tends to be emotionally unstable or unusually anxious

Yeah I am – let’s leave it at that.

I have a head cold, a neck crink & im on the rag...I guess u can’t expect much outta me this week. I am just a robot – getting through the days....with bad hair to boot! GAWD LIFE IS SOOOO HARD!!!!!! {I say this as I roll my eyes at myself}

Connie is in town Friday...we have reservations at the Japanese Village for dinner...always a good meal...I am hoping Ayla will join us 4 dinner but I am not sure. Not sure what the rest of the night will entail, a lot of boisterous chatter I am sure and the men sitting back shaking their heads wishing they were playing Wii.

I am the most uninteresting person in the world...I am gunna go eat worms now.

1 comment:

rachael chatoor said...

I for one, think yer funny... and I enjoy your sharp wit and ability to call it like it is. I'm only capable of puking out sunshine it seems. Talk about boring. xo
;)