Tuesday, April 13, 2010

cool scar

OK I admit it...I enjoyed the Zombie board game...and I also enjoyed playing Settlers of Catan.

I do usually like board games though – it is generally a mood thing, sometimes I just don’t feel like it as it is rather social and all – I hate the game CRANIUM. I hate any game that tells me I have to do charades or anything like that...NO EFFING WAY will I partake!

Went and saw my broken up friend Adrienne on Saturday....ohhh mannnnnn I was starting to get all misty looking at her all broken legged and crippled... :o( I will say the pictures of her incisions are AWESOME....she got some killer scars on the go from the surgery...she got plate and pins and screws galore put in there to fix her shattered leg – she kinda bionic now!...and she is 100% unable to bare weight on it at all for at least 6 weeks...I am not sure wtf I would do in her shoes as a single person...she is completely unable to do much 4 herself...if Tracey wasn’t there and not working right now I am not sure wtf a person would do! Anyway she is being taken care of very well and I hope I get called to babysit so Tracey can go out and do stuff if needed...it amuses me to say I was babysitting Adrienne for some reason lol

3 comments:

Cathy said...

OMG, poor adrienne...that looks so nasty. 6 wks is a long time but it's either no walking for 6 wks or a life time her choice.

Cathy said...

I would come and stay with you of course....and then you're not really single anymore....muhhahahahah

Conky said...

awwww would you!?

ok im going to bust my leg RIGHT NOW!