Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Squidlet is 1!!

I am learning a lot about myself. It is rather interesting finding out that you are not much of a coddler type...or all that accepting and unconditional as a human or near as needy as I thought hahahahhaaaaaaaa It has been really weird...I am still adjusting to sharing my house...and life really...I find it particularly interesting that I have such inner conflict with it – it is truly shocking to me...I apparently don’t like to share just like when I was 4. I am sitting back and seeing how it all works itself out b/c if there is one thing I have learned in my life it is DONT PANIC hahahaha My mood changes minute by minute on a good day so....you know. Still trying to figure out what the dynamic of the house is now...

G is settling in although I am sure he is bored out of his gourd for the most part as I won’t let him make a mess (HAAAAAA)...he is now allowed to do dishes and is a fabulous garbage taker outer. Oh the DIGNITY! HahaHa

My little Ayla grrl seems ok but....I do worry...this living arrangement change is a big one and I can’t help feel that she is very uncomfortable in her own house and this troubles me. Not the best time in a kids life to have to work on that sort of thing when so much other stuff is going on – this I know...at the same time it is what it is. She’s not much of a talker so...it’ll be interesting trying to get a peep out of her that isn’t an end of the rope verbal assault. I am having a huge amount of inner conflict over all of this too...just to make the whole thing even more FUN you know!

Walked with Donna & Andrea last night...felt super good...going to make a point of keeping that up at least 3-4x a week even solo...it is a good time for me to listen to music and reflect. Donna booked her tickets to Australia and Fiji for November...WOOHOO!! 20+ days of vacationing in the sun and fun! DONNA DO NOT GET EATEN BY A SCORPION FOR GAWDS SAKE!

Seeing Connie again was fab (I can’t even recall if I have posted about this or not) – she should be back home now preparing for Cara’s 2nd birthday that’s coming up this week...YAY CARA!! You are nearly 2 and haven’t fallen to your death yet...that kid is a friggin MONKEY! I need to email Connie and get the low down about her trip and how the girls fared without her for 5 days!

Another monkey turns 1 today....My favourite little boy kid Squidlet! Sadly he is sick as all get out for his birthday so no party for him. He apparently took notes from Ayla who was always sick on her damn birthday and messing up celebratory plans!

I have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch....fug. And oranges. Remind me never to have baked beans for dinner when you live with someone. Thank you.

No comments: