Tuesday, April 06, 2010

crink

I have a crinked neck...I must have slept really well last night...and not moved!

OK I will admit it...I thoroughly enjoyed staying up til midnight last night watching National Geographics WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMALS last night with someone lol It's true...as I wandered in and out of consciousness, waking up to myself making a weird sleep noise and him sitting there grinning at me....fuck.

I have not found the cat vomit yet...I am concerned.

Ayla is doing her FOOD SAFE course today...GO AYLA!!!
She texted me yesterday saying "thanks mom im the only kid that got nothing for easter"
OK wtf...16 u still gotta get yer kid easter shit? seriously?? the 35 bucks I spent at walmart on her didnt count?? or my paying for her food safe course? heathen! naturally i went and got her a little easter stash cuz honestly it didnt occur to me she wanted anything...see had i got her chocolate 1st she gimme shit for buying her chocolate...and when i don't...well you see how it works.
Its a funny age...the transition from kid to non-kid...when the kid portioned pressies start dwindling...its a rough life man...rough!

Shawn came over and fixed our router (haha) and ate G's nummy apple pork roast with us...was GOOOOOD...zombie board game night shall commence Sunday....gawd help me. I just know these 2 fuckers are gunna end up ganging up on me.

No comments: