Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday April 5 2010

I love a monday where I dont have to work. Love it.

Graeme arrived w/o incident Saturday...Hot Donna was kind enough to provide taxi service so it was a relatively pain free experience getting his stuff here...then a half hour later (he is such a good sport!) we went to Lucky 4 drinks and music...
The band CENTAURS of THE UNIVERSE were costumed appropriately and were a real hoot! They didnt suck either which is shocking considering how ridiculously funny they were to watch...
Start With the Cobra kicked me ass AGAIN...fucking loved that show...then G and me wandered downtown to hop a bus home...me drunk - him not.
Once home he was stuck listening to my drunken babble...keep in mind he is wasted tired and I am Mz Chatty FuckFace - even after bashing my head on the wall getting into bed (clearly my spacial perception was affected by the $4.00 beers) I wouldnt shut up or stop laughing about some unfunny shit...I eventually felt sorry 4 him and got up so he could sleep b/c I obviously was not ready 4 bed....so I got up and ate some crispers (ugh) and downloaded the pics from the night and drunk facebooked...haaaaaaa. gawd.

Needless to say in the AM I was feeling wretched...I was already sick with a cold and in midst of hideous period horror and then added hangover to the mix....yeah yesterday I was a walking piece of shit headache. What a catch! lol

Today - however - I am a little better I think...I took a neo-citron b4 bed so I was a corpse until 530 am which was nice...then around 6 am we both woke up to the sound of the cat throwing up only we couldn't FIND it....I will likely step on it later. My carpets are all the color of cat vomit so....you know...camouflage.

We didn't do much yesterday...we walked to pick up a few groceries....that was the extent of my adventures...work tomorrow....ugh........................

1 comment:

Cathy said...

well come G...to the family, hey that rhymes.

well if he was still there when you sobered up, it must be love or the guy is so broke he couldn't afford the fare back to CR.. haha just kidding you know I love you when your drunk, or sober...or pms'ing.