Thursday, April 15, 2010

narcolepsy

I think the immense fun I had tormenting Guy about sticky cinnamon buns and such tired me out...Guy has a STICKY THING ISSUE...cant be around kids with sticky hands etc....so telling him i was gunna send his grandson over to eat ribs and then braid his hair was just a fine fine idea in my mind...anyway...I cant stay awake today...I woke up this morning with a screwed knee and back from sleeping all messed up...and I am sure thats not helping - itll pass though thankfully.

G made chili for dinner last night...pretty good...Ive decided to let him do dishes and cook. Turns out I have martyr tendencies i wasnt fully aware of and I am having issues reliquishing control of everyday tasks. Imagine! Anyhow...I like not having to make dinner.

Matthew Good gets married (or is already married) today...this is a good thing really...despite my prior drama i have no wild ideas about marrying him myself...and could not be happier to see that his 1st/starter marriage to twat face jenny beth fucktard did not ruin him...so yay for Matt and Rae! HAVE BABIES PLEASE! WOOHOO!!

Ryan McMahon this Saturday - looking fwd to seeing him again now that he is a daddy... :o)~ That is about all the plans I have for the weekend....oh and I wanna try and hang with Alex @ some point too...me and G may go see a flick...depends...

Ayla's learner license came in the mail...it is so CUTE with her face on it!!!!!!! I was all impressed and proud....like having your face imprinted on hard plastic is somehow magical!!!! Whatever shes now in the ICBC DATABASE FOR LIFE! WOOHOO!

Can u tell im discombobulated? I am...I am unaccustomed to having no ALONE time...its fucking with my head.

I think I will walk home after work...just b/c I feel like I need to stretch out!

I just ordered myself 2 red pens for work that cost 1.42 each and I feel guilty as shit.

No comments: