Friday, April 16, 2010

24 mins

I am 24 mins away from freedom....for 2 days anyhow lol

One of my top 10 pet peeves is dust. No idea why i neededto share that but gawd dammit I hate dust all over my shit. Annoying.

I discovered a FOUNTAIN right across the street from my work on the grounds of the Legislative Bldg and I am tickled b/c come summer I am using that fountain to cool off on my lunch breaks seeing as this effing archaic bldg I work in has no AC and faces the sun ALL DAY...I am NOT looking fwd to the summer even more than usual now. I wont be swimming in it or anything....but I will likely be inclined to soak my feet in the cool water....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FUCK YOU SUMMER FUCK OFF.....
I hate summer hate hate hate

Anyway...temper trantrum - complete.

Mmmmm noodle box for supper??? mmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oooh makes me want to soak my feet in a fountain right now!

pamcakes said...

more like a temperature tantrum - happy feet soaking you summer hating person