Friday, April 02, 2010

ONLY 96!

I am really howling over the replies I am getting via email regarding me asking paired up ppl for advice on the longevity of cohabitating....I will post some more once I get a few more back...SO FUNNY!

Lunch and Wal-Mart shopping with Dan and Donna today was an enriching experience....not enriching of the wallet but that's to be expected. I have 96+ rolls of TP in the house now...life is good!

Poor Adrienne busted her LEG this morning! Quite badly...jumping over a fence (don't ask) - she basically shattered it and needs surgery  - JESUS. So I am making her a card of some sort today....poor effer...how miserable!

Got a new shower curtain today....seemed like the right thing to do when yer gunna share a bathroom with someone is make sure u start out with a nice shower curtain...and lotsa toilet paper. Clean sheets too...lol

It is so miserable out today I think I am just gunna stay in and be warm and tinker...make a fun card for my crippled friend and just be merry...

No comments: