Monday, April 26, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzz

Slept a lot this weekend...caught up from the Wed. night shit show....

Cooked a lot today...baked spaghetti for the cripple and her minions (that's Adrienne haha), then a roast for sandwiches for the upcoming week...then squash...the pork chops and baked taters for dinner...mmmmm Funny thing is I forgot the squash til about midnight...it was still in the oven (I had turned it off at some point although i have no memory of it) so I had to get up and deal with it...no idea why I was thinking about squash as I tried to drift off to sleep...

G has an interview today at Black's Photography....fingers crossed...would be perfect @ Hillside Mall...decent walk to and from, very convenient & right up his alley.

Ahhh gotta make lunches!

3 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

good luck G :)

pamcakes said...

hhhmmmmmmmmmm, thinking good luck thoughts for G. How did the interview go?

I do not like it that your blog posts do not have a date on them!

Conky said...

he said it went fine....we shall see!

i know i hate that the date isnt on each post bc i always forget to type it!!!! :(