Thursday, May 27, 2010

border cops - suck it

My pretzel addiction is getting out of hand. I don’t even like them that much. I love the week before my period. My mind swims with unfiltered rage. That’s what it is....it’s like when drunk ppl say really mean shit to ppl, they actually mean it but when they are sober they have self control and keep their shit cool, have a social filter in working order...the week before my period im honest like a drunk b/c I can’t stop the shit coming outta my mouth...its mean and shitty and 9 outta 10 times I mean it Add in having minimal patience and a short fuse...im like a homicidal maniac walking loose on the streets...and i can’t stop eating pretzels!

Tonight is Ayla’s Jr. Prom, I think her and Niamh are getting gussied up at our house...I always enjoy that oddly enough, they’re in such good moods and Niamh has the BEST meltdowns when shit doesn’t go her way...it makes up for the fact she eats every bit of food in her path.
Tomorrow night me and Donna are off to see CROWN THE WOLF again....woohoo! Love that band...then Sat. night is Ayla’s grand dance recital so Donna and I will be going to that...otherwise i guess it’s me and G bickering and hanging out.

Earlier this week i spent 3 days listening to one song: TRIPOLI by MGB. I like it a lot. Now I know all the words.

Last night I met Sarah's dog BoBo...he just arrived from the UK...he is a FUNNY dog...Ive never seen a dog run so fast...he and Dugan playing together was friggin hilarious...Dugan cant keep up with him and the racing games they played were funneh!!! And Sarah falling on the grass was funny too.
Collie - Sarah's honey, got stopped at the border from the UK and was sent back to the UK but they let the dog through....I am not in love with border cops so I can imagine from S's story it was most unpleasant for Collie...Hopefully they can get him back into Canada for the wedding for fucks sale!

5 comments:

Abu Anka said...

Try eating unsalted pretzels and see if you have the same issue.

This may well be "sodium hunger", which is a hormonally activated craving, often related to stress or drastic changes in the secretion of certain hormones.

Conky said...

i blame most things on hormones...thank you for justifying it!

Conky said...

PS no salt on pretzels = me not eating them.

LiVEwiRe said...

So I start reading back thru some of your posts. Seriously - it's like ME before my latest mindfuck. You know, back when I had a sense of humor about my hatred of others as opposed to now when I just want to hide or drop them where they stand. And really, where's the fun in that? Heh, cool.

Conky said...

:o) heh!