Saturday, May 22, 2010

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y - HEY!

Graemeless Weekend....he is in Campbell River - his sister's birthday...so I have spent Friday and today rearranging the bedroom and reorganizing the closets....tomorrow I hit the kitchen & do laundry....WOOHOO!! Graeme gets in on the 8 pm train.

Friday night Tracey and Adrienne were over for dinner and a game of Rack-O!
Today I did lunch with Shawn and Costco....and then later a movie *DATE NIGHT*....funny.

Ayla's on the mend alright...she allowed me to buy her new work shoes & make up on Friday and allowed me to buy her lunch.... (haha) Was informative....she is switching school's for grade 11 and 12 and I am thrilled outta my head about it and impressed she is doing it without all her BFF's doing it with her...also thrilled that she is turning subversive...just enough right now to give me hope that all these years she's been listening on SOME level....
She has worked the last 2 days...so shes got dollar signs in her eyes.

Henry Rollins show is on Monday....wooohooo!

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

so kind of your dear daughter!

so awesome she's switching schools!

hope you enjoyed your HOT date

Conky said...

woohoooo THE BUS DRIVER FOUND HER PHONE!!!

LOL @ the hot date fuck up.