Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gray Pube of Death

1 gray pube is all it takes to mess with a person’s head 4 the day...and I don’t even know why I am so horrified...it’s not like I really give a shit...Christ - a gray pube is the LEAST of my worries regarding my appearance. Like – seriously – a gray pubic hair is a drop in the bucket of unattractive physical traits I possess...yet the SHOCK! I guess that makes aging OFFICIAL...once the pubes turn on ya, you can no longer deny the fact you are aging. PERIOD.

{{thank you to Graeme for your heartfelt response: HAHahahh ahaaHAH AAHAHa hahAHAH AHAHHAahahhahaha hahhaha hhAHAH AHAH AHAHAha HahAaaaaaa aaaaaa!!!!!
I mean... uh... ' you have my sympathies'! lol!
( Why the hell were you scoping them out anyway?)
}} Jerk.

 

I probably shouldn’t have posted my pube shock as my Facebook status...I am sure my step dad Don needed to know this about me....along with cousins I haven’t seen since I was 10 and random strangers I haven’t met in real life but I think I know b/c I stalk their FB photos regularly.
Anyway...on I go...ploughing through the gray pube cloud of death that makes murkifies (made that word up in case u wondered) my common sensibilities...

I am trying to pace myself at work to avoid long periods of nothing-to-do-ness. I can only hope and pray to the goddess of all that is good and just that I can finagle one of these other jobs I applied for and that they are BUSY jobs...no work load lulls etc. I cannot fucking stand it.

Ayla’s seriously considering switching schools for next year...to Reynolds and I could not be more delighted...I can’t of course voice how I think it is a fab idea b/c then she won’t but...I will sit here fingers crossed and be subtle about the positive aspects of the move. Closer to home...less rich a-holes...etc.

1 comment: