Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13 2010

cant type on laptops so good....so this will be short...

im in powell river...
lotsa kid noise but also lotsa kid cuteness...
lotsa laughing as well bc the ladies in my family are delightfully retarded!

today i hang with the fam til 430...then im off to hang with Deanna for dinner and drinks...then if Jerri and Zed are in town (havent heard back from them yet) ill go bless them with my presence 4 the night......
Monday is MOM DAY! I am sure this will involve talking, food, Keno/Lottery etc....then Monday night with hte fam.....the Tuesday its early Dr appt and head back to the island. I am not correcting my typodds...it s too effed up on this machine......

PR is looking shabby,,,they havent seemingly invested a dime in PRETTIFICATION...this bothers me...

bbbbyeee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RELAX AND HAVE LOTSA FUN!!!
You deserve a break dude!

Abu Anka said...

I kind of like the fact that Powell Rivers bull shit facade is finally being stripped away. Sooner or later, most civilizations have to face the music when they don't live sustainably. Some of the other parts of SW BC have avoided the post forest rape, crash and burn by bending over for Alberta retirees, but there time is coming too. For once, Powell River is a bit of a trend setter!

Conky said...

wow...trendsetter...not a word I ever thought would be spoken of PR....