Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15 2010

3 hrs til cervical violation commences....
Good visiting this weekend...
saw mom yesterday had a good solid 7-8 hr block of visiting and chuckling...
saw jerri and zed...zed walked in on me while i was peeing on the toilet (yes thats where i pee assholes) and should thank his lucky stars i hadnt stripped naked to get in the shower yet or he would still be curled in a ball in his bedroom crying, rocking himself...
saw deanna (and jordyn) and that was good, lotsa catching up to do...friggin lil jordyn can drive and drives better than i do ffs!!!
got some baby time in...sidney is so effing cute and madelyn was a whinneying horse all weekend...have fun with that phase ppl hahahaha
aunty pam and i head back after my dr appt on the 12 noon  ferry...then we will pick up jim in nanaimo and they will drive me home which is effing awesome b/c im SICK and ICKY and the thought of the bus is rather unappealing....sounds like G and A had a fine weekend...I know at least ONE of them misses my presence...unless hes just humoring me b/c he thinks hes supposed to...:P




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's that negativity again

..."I know at least ONE of them misses my presence...unless hes just humoring me b/c he thinks hes supposed to"

Why can't you just accept and appreciate that he misses you?

Conky said...

PERHAPS!