Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22 2010

work yesterday went fast....so much work to do ill be busy all week...YAY!!!

interview seemed to go fine...will know next week...they are hiring so many ppl ill feel like a 100% douche if i dont get something this summer...

ran into ayla at the grocery store last night...she looked horrified...but i convinced her to tag along and cab the groceries home with me...gave her some shopping lessons seeing as shes oblivious...she commented about how she will be lost when she moves out and tries to do stuff like shopping....so ive told her she needs to take the time to come with me...so i showed her stuff like...unpeeling corn on the cob before you buy it to make sure u dont buy gimp corn, putting soft stuff like bread last on the check out b/c some dickweed WILL pile shit on top of it and u end up with squished bread EVERYTIME, to pack your meat purchases in to plastic bags or they dribble gross meat juice all over your other groceries...at one point she looked at me and said "how do you KNOW this stuff....?" in awe....I said "I am 40 in a few months, ive been shopping a while now"..."Oooooooo" she says "you are OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  haha  Jerk.

Read about this yet? CLICK HERE 
Awesome.
Here are my recents pics from the weekend! Baby donkey!! Peacock! Baby goats! PICS

7 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

haha ... cute.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

You peel back the corn husks in the grocery store!? You would get so many glares from me! You can tell by feel and smell which are the good cobs, without drying them out by peeling them.

pamcakes said...

WHAT THE HECK WAS SHE DOING CRUISING THE GROCERY STORE ISLES?
SHE COULD LEARN SO MUCH STUFF IF SHE WOULD JUST LET YOU IN MORE OFTEN
I PEEL MY CORN BACK TOO, GOTTA CHECK THE COLOUR! IF I LIKE IT I LEAVE THE HUSKS THERE TOO.

Conky said...

i think its normal practice here to peel corn at the store...they even leave a giant garb. bin out for the husks...i have bought too many inept corns to not look...i cant feel/smell my way to a good cob (that sounds so dirty) LOL

ayla was there buying pop tarts (reward for a good exam she said), mac n cheese and a side kick packet...NO IDEA WHY...i think she had stoner munchies

Anonymous said...

40! wow

Abu Anka said...

I have never bought corn once in my entire life.

Abu Anka said...

I am thinking of devising an anti rape wrapper to foil you cobophiles though.