Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday June 19 2010

Sushi night went well...8 teens in the living room, high as kites, eating sushi like it was their last meal on earth...awesome. No leftovers really b/c a few girls who stayed on to study grazed until it was all gone....Nice.

Found out Friday I have a job interview Monday...eeek. Intake Administrator for a different ministry...would be a cool job I think plus im CONFIDENT the bldg would have A/C as that is why I want out of my current job right now...as it warms up its becoming abundantly clear that working in that old no A/C bldg will indeed kill me if I am there all summer...so I am kinda spazzing about that b/c I am UNPREPARED being that I have been off work all week and all the job stuff is AT work (job description and competencies etc) - so I will have about 2 hrs to get ready in the meantime I am going back to a weeks worth of work waiting for me piled up so I am shitting the bed about that as well...

Yesterday I hung with Donna a while before we all went to her place for a few drinks and then Graeme went home and we went to Logan's for skater punk rock band night...was ok...CLASS OF 1984 was the only band I liked...being that I am more a rocker chick than a punk chick I am not all that fond of punk bands but 84...they are good...super dirtbag crowd though...@ one point some guy came into the girls washroom practically begging any one to do coke with him....u know yer a loser when drunk chicks wont even do free coke with u......

Walked home after and realized I didnt have my keys b/c I was in such a rush to leave the house b/c Donna had to poo....and was waiting in the car downstairs! PRESSURE! So yeah Ayla LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDD me calling her cell to come let me in at 1 am...yeah...

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Got all my digits crossed for you today on your interview. Let the piles wait, get prepared!