Thursday, June 03, 2010

June 3 2010

Busy day today...leave work at 3 to get to an appt. at Ayla’s new high school for 4...then zip downtown to meet G for a bite to eat before the auction to try and win me a dead taxidermied turtle...then his sister and niece are in town so we will flutter over to meet up with them for a hotel room visit (that sounds dirtier than it is)...then I will surely be in menstrual hell by then and want to die. Yay me. By the way T3’s are the way to endure the 1st 2-3 hellish days of hideous periodness...they should dole that shit out to all menstruating girls. Ok maybe not ALL of them...but...

Ayla’s getting skittish about eating beef. I have no issue with that but...really if u have an issue with how beef is raised, kept, slaughtered and processed then u may as well give up all meet b/c its all one in the same really...chickens and piggies too...going meatless is a big deal in our house b/c Miss Ayla doesn’t like beans or grains...or veggies all that much so...wtf?? I am a mean person and am ok with eating animals that died terribly...it seems a crime to not eat them since they endured such horror to get to my dinner plate. Least I can do is enjoy them. If Ayla gives up on beef that still leaves pork and chicken and fish....but roast beef nights are out I guess...as are beef dip sandwiches...burgers...ohhh skinny little McD’s cheese burgers....oh wait that’s not meat....ohhh teriyaki beef stir fry....

I got a response from one of the jobs I applied for thus far...SLOW process......but hoping to weasel into an interview...

I signed Ayla up for dance next year...Modern only...I really enjoyed her year-end dance this year, this was her 1st year in Modern and it was lovely...then I wandered over to Tracey and Adrienne’s...Adrienne’s ankle/leg is looking good and she is slightly more mobile. Gotta say I am more than impressed with the scarring...it really has healed nicely and the scar isn’t going to be ghastly at all. It really looked like Frankenstein...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL SEESTER KIMMY!!!!!! xo

No comments: