Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Diary,

It's 830 am Saturday morning. Ayla just dragged herself in, haven't seen or talked to her in 3 days due to events I shall not bore you with I don't care to speak of. The cat is spastic b/c she is home now and so excited to be ignored by her she can't function. Graeme is asleep. My fridge beside me hums me a love song b/c it is the only reliable thing going currently. I love my fridge and its giant hulk of goodness.

Today Aunty Pam, Uncle Jim, Mags and Squid are coming to town for a visit....awesome!!! Hot Donna is in Alberta laughing it up with her old friends which is good b/c I think the diversion is perfectly timed.

Fuck You Bus:
so last night after work I had a few things to grab, needed new headphones and a few last min things for G's b'day next week. I go do all that and decide to grab the 24/25 bus home, it is 545 pm, I am thinking one will come by within 20 mins so I will just wait....20 mins goes by....4 buses going the OTHER way of course but none for me dammit...30 mins...by this time I am invested in this fucking ordeal and am reluctant to walk up to Douglas to catch the 4 b/c I have already waited so fucking long and there's nothing worse than a bus u waited for to drive by u b/c u left the stop...grrr...so I call the bus line and ask wtf is up....she says the next one is due at 625....and the last one was 510....WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT!?!?!?!?! 1 hr and 15 mins between runs?! Are u joking? Fuck. So I decide to leave the stop and walk up to the upper one b/c all the drug dealers and scumbags are smelly and gross around me and they're pissing me off...
So I walk up to the next stop...623..........625......630 no fucking bus.....I have now waited 45 fucking mins for  bus in downtown Victoria...NOT POWELL RIVER WHERE THAT WOULD BE NORMAL, BUT VICTORIA!!! Gawd!!!! So I say fuck it and walk to catch the #4 around the corner....soon as I get there I see the 24/25 go by where I was just waiting and I seethe inside...then I wait til 645 for the #4 to come....FML, that was stupid. I arrived home hot and sweaty and thank gawd G had made some potato creation of goodness b/c I was so hungry I ate my gawd damn gum at the bus stop.

I like my new little frog template...also does the date automatically so...you know...it's a keeper!

1 comment:

LiVEwiRe said...

Yes, your frog kicks amphibian booty! As far as the bus thing... I fully get what you mean about being invested in it. Of course now I don't have public transport. I just sit in my car behind all these slow-poke tourists gawking around like they are missing a chromosome.