Thursday, July 22, 2010

Suckatash

Dear Baby Jesus...the gift you gave me 16 yrs ago...is it too late to exchange it? I want one that is nice.
All that usual drivel aside...I am enjoying the weather this summer aside from that stupid unreasonable heat a few weeks back. My feel have tan lines...they make my feel look dirty but I don’t care.

Hot Donna is doing pretty good all things considered...you know even when its for the best, relationships ending are never pleasant. We went and looked at a place she is taking and it’s great for the dog and has lotsa room and great perks....washer n dryer, dishwasher, cable, internet, heat, hydro is all included....sweet deal and a great dog yard. It is a bit further outta the city then I hoped (haha) but she drives so it’ll be fine 4 her. I will miss her being in my little ghetto neighbourhood.

Gotta get my Gonzo piece underway and done this weekend...I am hoping it will FLOW rather than be forced...the forced pieces never feel enjoyable to write or read...

Saw INCEPTION...do not go to it if u are sleepy or tired...you must be alert and pay attention. It is a pretty cool flick...definitely recommend it!

Donna’s off to Alberta this weekend so I will be staying close to home, not spending money and writing and puttering about...dodging bullets and daggers (kid just got her cell service suspended so if she is even around at all anymore it won’t be pleasant esp when she realizes the level of sucking up and penance needing to be paid to have me allow her her passport to go to Seattle with Jessica and J’s grandparents is far beyond what she’s likely capable of). I love my life. Fast fwd a few years please.

My bladder is screaming bloody murder at me right now to empty it. Wouldn’t that be funny if your organs could transmit verbal msgs in our heads...”hey fuckwad ease up on the rum!” or “use lotion this time dinkis or have u forgotten the 2 weeks worth of chaffing rash last time you yanked so vigorously with blatant disregard for my well being?”

Graeme made some bean creation that I am eating for lunch today...smells good and the nibbles I snuck seemed delish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Groovy new template! Very cool!
I don't mind having tan lines on my feel either. Good for you for not caring about dirty lookin' feel!
Thanks again for the parcel!