Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woof!

Cool weekend...for me anyway...Oddly enough i have completely forgetten a bunch of it...which I find rather disturbing...did go see the groovy car show on Sunday, then hit the market, had lunch and then met up with Donna for a movie...INCEPTION...ohhh mindfuck time!!! Great thinking movie! Didnt do much Monday...laundry...Saturday though I am drawing a friggin blank....wtf.

I think Ms Andrea is getting sprug from the hosp today....woohoo...i gotta say, not being a fan of dogs in general her dog Cooper is so EFFING CUTE if i could clone him i might so that i had the exact same little wee ball of cuteness...he is cuddly (UNLIKE MY WEIRD CAT) and so small its like holding a little baby...awwwwww....lucky for me I have an extremely hideous aversion to picking up  warm dog shit via a plastic bag so I will never own a dog.

Off to see some apartments with Donna after work today....I love apt hunting...esp when it is not for myself!

No comments: