Tuesday, July 06, 2010

wanktabulous

Super dead tired...I am finding lack of sleep is more and more difficult to deal with as you get older. Lucky for me I very rarely (knock on wood!) have trouble sleeping...unless of course some parasitic little ingrate pulls bullshit and stays out will after 3 am...when I have to get up at 6...yes...these are the days of our lives. Embarrassing drama. How did I get here? I find it humiliating to share a house with someone removed from the Ayla & Jen Bullshit Show...I am constantly trying to convince Graeme that she used to be a really cool, nice kid not all that long ago. I am not sure he believes me.

Supposed to be warm all week...fine then...I am wearing capris and sandals to work all week....that’ll teach you!! Get any hotter and I will start showing off my jello-y white upper arms! BITCHES!
I can’t tell if my fatigue is more physical or if the mental demoralization is the actually culprit...likely both. On the upside – all this crap is just crap and will pass and some day she might even be a human being again.

Had a pretty nice 4 day weekend...went to see the new Twilight movie with Donna on Canada Day...gotta say even in all its gayness this 3rd one was indeed far better and less cheesier than the 1st 2. Donna and I were amazed at how many MEN were in the theatre...seriously...NOTHING I could do could get Graeme to go to that movie...even if I cried...even if I was injured in a car crash and it was my last dying wish! He WOULD NEVER GO! Lisa and I went and saw Grown Ups last week too...enjoyable! All those 80’s references...I love that shit.

My stellar child managed o get herself a 230.00 fine on Canada Day for drinking downtown...despite much warning...I am leaving that entirely up to her to deal with. If she doesn’t pay it - it prevents her from ever getting insurance or her licence and it keeps accumulating interest. I am having NO PART of getting that dealt with...I wish they would have arrested her b/c I was planning to leave her there for a while.
Cherry Blasters were on sale at Shoppers this morning...I went slightly crazy.

GAWD I am so sad...my new fridge was supposed to come this Friday...but now they changed it until next Friday...I am fully aware how pathetic it is that this new fridge is my life line to sanity at the moment...the one thing to look fwd to...positive impending greatness in my life...when Matt Good comes to town to play the lead up to the show is such a friggin firestorm of anticipation that once the shows over I almost cry b/c I have nothing else of that magnitude to hold me over!!!!! (I am fully aware of how bizarre this sounds)

My gonzo submission deadline is the end of July and I feel so completely uninspired I don’t even have an inkling about what I will natter on about this time...I am a creative corpse...spent of all whimsical ideas...although when I got my Jesus the other day I scored a little baggy of plastic cats and nuns that I intend to make something out of....what would happen to me if I ate 4 bags of Cherry Blasters? Today Alex (you remember Alex, we shared a penis a while back...unknowingly of course) is coming to pick me up and we are gunna go eat sushi for lunch at the leg. bldg fountain out back...have some girl talk...lament about life in general and talk some shit about ppl we hate...

Graeme’s birthday is July 31st...I think I am gunna see if we can go have a gathering at Donna’s...do Zombies and BBQ and have a few drinks. I think he snuck into my Graeme Birthday Pressie Stash...JERK! He made mention of something with a look in his eye that makes me think he knows PART of his present...grrrrrr!!! Gunna have to step it up and hide his shit at someone else’s house I think! Funny I don’t know this about him...if he can “wait’ for presents or if he is like me who refuses to sit and stare at a wrapped gift and not open it immediately. I already warned him this birthday he gets lotsa treats b/c it’s the 1st birthday I have known him so...he shouldn’t expect it annually lol

4 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

what the heck was she doing out until 3am!!!!

Abu Anka said...

She takes after her mother.....

Conky said...

Pffft

Abu Anka said...

我想念你的味道