Saturday, July 10, 2010

BBQ Goodness

Heading to Donna's for A BBQ and zombie game in a bit...there is a breeze today so its totally tolerable heat wise...yes you can thank me for not posting all week while it was smoldering out and whining your faces off...I avoided blogging for that reason alone...you know...if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Ayla is house-sitting for friends of mine. Did your heart just stop? lol I think she will be ok...she treats everyone else in the world better than me so I think it is safe...

PS Graeme slept with effing socks on all week as it was smoldering at night. GAWD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

socks in bed?

first thing I do when I get into bed summer or winter is roll covers back so my feet are uncovered. I detest hot feet

Conky said...

me too! generally always uncovered!