Thursday, August 19, 2010

FINE THEN!

I am no stranger to disappointment...yet here I am disappointed. I did not get the job I wanted so bad I could taste it...so now I am back to applying for jobs – any job – again and completely deflated. If I had the option to throw in the towel - I would and I’d burn some shit down in the process but...logic rules...it is not the end of the world - I am just intensely pissed off and it shall dissipate...and just pile up in my WRATH STORAGE CONTAINMENT AREA IN MY BRAIN...btw – those fucktards SHOULD NOT call references unless they are hiring someone...THE END.

Good thing there is no ice cream shops nearby. This rejection is similar to relationship rejection for me...lol

Anyhoo........................................it’s all about the DINO TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: