Sunday, August 08, 2010

haaaaa!

hitting a flick with Lisa today "THE OTHER GUYS" - then checking out Alex & Kelsey's t-shirt sale...


went nut yesterday and turfed about 3-4 garbage bag fulls of shit outta the closet...then hit Ayla's room and cleaned it - omg what a slob she is...she didn't shit the bed too much that I was in her room...I think deep down she knew it would take her 2 weeks to clean it if i hadn't....the whole day was cleaning and organizing and such...nice.

sun's trying to come out today after a few days of rain (THANK YOU!)...
Andrea's butt

friday night @ Lucky was gooooooddddddddd...Rotterdam kicked our asses and after they were done Donna and I thought it wasn't gunna get any better so we bolted (no Cancer Bats 4 us) and hit Pizza Zone for some 420 pizza...lamented about the missing eye candy at Lucky Bar...and were good girls home by midnite-ish.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love throwing shit out! Of course a couple of months later I generally find out that I need something that I've turfed.

Anonymous said...

It's very cathartic to get rid of stuff...especially other peoples stuff.

thanks for the pic of Andrea's butt. That doesn't make me an old creepy perv does it?