Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crafty..in more ways than one

Tonight is craft night with the lovely SARAH, Queen of the Craft! Looking fwd to this class as it will be the catalyst for my xmas gifting this year...keeping it simple and practical this year.
Donna is joining me - although begrudgingly - as it means she will miss Survivor. ha ha ha She may ditch by the days end. I won't hold it against her. I will be taping Survivor for myself but due to Donna's severe cat allergy and no VCR she cannot enjoy the fruits of my VCRing. I am sure she can catch it online somewhere.
I am also gunna be racing home to see Hell's Kitchen b/c last week was so volatile I can't wait to see who gets beat up or yelled at this week. Gordon Ramsay - fake or not - talks to idiot ppl like i dream I can talk to people all day long...so yeah he is an ignorant prick and such but he is kind of my Mentor in Ignorant Behaviour.


2 job interviews coming up! FRIDAY: Operations Clerk the TUESDAY: EAW (yes this is the 3rd time I will be going for this position...3rd times a charm right? lol)
Naturally I am not getting 2 excited here b/c after all I have been interviewing for NUMEROUS positions in gov't in 2010 and competition is brutal and I am not the BEST at competency bases interviews obviously. Most frustrating part is I am qualified and often over qualified for the jobs I am interviewing for but if you don't nail the interview it means shit all. Either way - I am going for it and fingers are crossed rather aggressively. Yours should be too.
(Plus I think getting the one I am interviewing for on my birthday just seems RIGHT!)


Ayla bought herself a new camera yesterday...her new job at STAPLES has perks...she gets a bit of a discount on purchases (only 10% but that almost covers the cocksucking HST at least) - its tiny and small and hopefully she wont lose it...she was smart and got the DROP IT warranty. Last night I spent some time cutting out celebrity magazine pics and making fake joints to glue on coming out of their mouths to decorate a box that she was putting a b-day gift in...while I was doing that that hideous TEEN MOM show was on (the only time Ayla will come out of her room is to eat and to watch those hideous shows) and I gotta say if there was ever  a show to demonstrate shitty parenting THAT WAS IT. WTF are these ppl doing allowing themselves to be filmed and parenting so badly...?? Someday they are going to be fucking MORTIFIED...clearly right now they dont know any better and are too stupid to work that shit out in their head but OMFG....just having it on on the house makes me wanna stab myself. Makes me feel less guilty about my Hell's Kitchen viewing.


New glasses on the way! Super stoked. I have a friend who used to work in an Eye Dr Office and she and her partner have a buttload of these glasses that work really well for them: THIS SITE
So she walked me through what was needed to order the right glasses....so I have 3 on the way...
#263215
#263221
#237121

all 3 for 65 bucks total inc. shipping.


Now....that whole TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE thing is in my head but I am hopeful seeing as Dee and Sue have so many pairs as does a friend of my sisters that theyll be ok...my sister however had bad luck with them so...we shall see.

Friday is gunna be FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN @ the V-Lounge...Rotterdam and LOOT, a Tool tribute band...fug I am excited!!! Graeme darling bought us tickets and with Hot Donna in tow it should be a hoot...providing all breakable wine glasses are kept out of reach of Miss Donna. MuHahahahahahaha!!!

No comments: