Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alberta - here I come...

4 day migraine sent me to the Dr yesterday...got some stuff that seems to have killed it...my brain feels like mush but I am so relieved all I can do is rejoice...back to work today...then right after work I will zip home with Lisa and grab my stuff and head to the airport...I leave at 730 pm...looking forward to the next day so Cathy and I can just CHILL!

Ayla, Graeme and I worked on 2 of Ayla's science projects with her last night...gotta say it was actually fun even if I was completely brain dead. (Maggie - both Ayla and I made mention that we wished u were there so you could help lol)
She is nearly caught up...and I hope getting back on track...we had a mini breakthrough yesterday as I lost my mind in a migraine meltdown - she HUGGED me ffs! It was glorious!! She has feelings!!!!! I love it :)

Should be good and busy at work today...Aunty Cathy has dial up...will try to update but...I am not known for being patient. lol

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Awwwww glad to hear about the hug! Have a great trip and if you get bored, contact me and I'll come rescue you.

arfletcher said...

I am, as of right this moment, offering myself up to help Ayla with stuff like that - I LOVE science projects! And Art projects, English projects - you get it.

Have fun in Alberta lady-o