Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Death

Ayla & I are both sick.

How weird that at 16 she is starting to be plagued by severe tonsillitis just like I was at 16 - I ended up having to get mine removed that same year.

She is home...I am going to work out in this shit today...I am sure getting to work will be a complete shit show. Yesterday we ventured downtown...did a bit of running around then tried to catch a bus somewhere....40 mins and 3 blocks later we said fuck it and got off the bus and walked home in the cold windy mess...took us FOREVER b/c we stopped at Wendy's...the pet store...the grocery store...the liquor store...the thrift store....to warm up lol

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Yuck! And here everyone in Canada figures they can always escape to your island!

Conky said...

ya happens every so often problem is NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE or deal with shit here...so its made 400x worse than it really is.

Cathy said...

sucks that you are sick....and ayla too....nasty throat infection hey?

I miss you.....

Now you know how I feel about flying to Vic. hahahahaha

Conky said...

hers didnt go full blown like last time thank gawd....we are fine...mines just an annoying head cold but not terrible.

i miss u too! (SOB)

flying - yeah - not a fat friendly experience at all lol