Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chair Hades

I hate my computer chair. It is my Granny's old desk chair...I dunno how she sat on it day after day all day...it kills my lard ass and makes me insanely uncomfortable. I gave Gimpy Graeme my good comp. chair when he moved in since he is gibbled enough already...I dont miss having that big giant chair in the kitchen mind u but I do miss its soft butt goodness. The pimped out ones I see in offices now are awesome...my boss has one of these and when shes gone I like to sit on it b/c I think its gunna be hard and uncomfy but its SOOOOO not....not that I go and sit at her desk when she is not there like some kinda 80's movie power hungry peon...nah nothing like that I swear...MuHahahahahaha

I was up today at 6 (gawd dammit) - just in time to see Ayla and 2 friends come in...from Denny's breakfast after a night out...she let me know she was ok earlier and managed to stick to our agreement tonight so that was good...won't see her all day though...the 3 of them are in comas now I am sure...oh to be young and retarded.

Last night at Donna's crafting I snuck a big giant plastic rat over to her place and planned to hide it somewhere in her place to scare her...managed to get it in her bed, under her covers in hopes she would flip the blankets back and get a little scare...(yes I am a shitty friend)...Graeme and I were so stoked about it...then about 10 pm I get a text msg from her: THANKS FOR THE SCARE ASSHOLE!
BahHAHAHAH hahhaha hHAHAHAH hHAh ah HAhahahahahahaha omfg. Awesome...cant wait to hear her tell me all about it today.

Aside form that funniness I made her 22 peanut reindeer heads and she started her magnets despite FAILING to have a glue stick or having any prep done...ohhh Donna...lol

We are off to see THE TOURIST this afternoon...Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie...fuck I better bring a diaper. Then we will walk over to Alex and Kelsey's and say HI and drop off a little xmas goodie bag b4 busing home...I am considering popping over to Logan's tonight 2 see the Stockers play but I dunno yet...by that time of night I am generally dead. Old Lady Syndrome.

I have been Jib Jabbing up a storm....and will be doing that again shortly...Oh how I love the Jib Jab fun!!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Kudos on the rat planting! It made me briefly consider planting one in the Offspring's bed, until I realized that she would never even notice. No fun in that.

Conky said...

he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee more ray planting shall commence...but later...shes too suspicious now.