Friday, December 17, 2010

Has the "wonk" today...

That means I feel wonky.
Went to bed with a headache brewing and slept RIGHT THROUGH til my alarm woke me up....COMA FACE KID!
It is Friday today....the fun day at work....Just me and D. I can listen to my tunes at an audible level and this pleases me.
Tonight after work it is Noodle Box night with Donna and Graeme...we are grabbing Noodle Box and heading to Donna's for a night of crafting and such...should be fun...she is not feeling awesome but it'll be ok...G and I will venture home on the bus, that should be exciting hahahaha Never bussed from Donna's before...ADVENTURE!


Nicola in Belfast sent me a very cool but unexpected xmas treat this year - Mighty Boosh Goodness!!! The card is a total crack up!! and the bag, well u know I am gunna be using that sucker proudly!! noel Fielding pin is going beside my bed...he h eh heeh hee THANKS NIC!

No comments: