Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Crink

I have a crinked neck.
No fun.
I am officially a permanent employee as of Jan. 1 2011.
Oddly enough, i couldn't help but feel really emotion-less about that revelation...despite the fact it is a relief. In fact I was kinda BLAH about it all.
Whatever though...it is a good thing...me and my neck crink will do fine here for a while.
It is so hot in here right now...my gawd. I am in a crink cubical of hotness.

Trying a new parenting technique...well basically handing over a majority of the reigns to the sprog...it is like beating a dead horse with the way things were going so...when shit aint working its time 4 something new...I am hoping this will make for a bit better smooth sailing...
Went and met with Vic High's principal the other day...it is an old school, quite close to our house (Ayla can walk to and from school) and it looks shabby inside but OMG what a great vibe...the main hallway is full of student art on display and it is really cool how the principal spoke about her love of the school - I think it will be a good fit for Miss Ayla. She can finish out this semester @ Reynold's and move on to Vic High. That will be her last school regardless of anything so she needs to make the best of it and I think she will seeing as how Reynold's was instantly a bad fit.
Love the area too - Fernwood is a neat place...and the Fernwood Inn is my new favorite eatery.

Survived dog sitting but it has forever inspired me to never be a dog owner. they are like having little retarded babies that never move out of the house. That whole hot poop in a plastic bag thing is revolting and it is just not something I could ever justify in my life full time (much like many of u feel about having children or cleaning litter boxes for cats)...litter box is one thing but seriously...warm shit in a plastic bag in your hand is another. Was fun watching the dog and cat though...seriously...my cat cracks me up!!!

Got my 1st xmas card yesterday...YAY for Barb the Zombie Lady!

5 comments:

Cyndy said...

Why is Ayla looking at another school?

Cyndy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Conky said...

bad start at the other one this year...bully BS - she hasnt been able to recover...and now its just wrecked. Plus I am incredibly UNimpressed with how the school admin works re: all her missed classes etc...

Cyndy said...

Yeah. Last year I got a criptic email from her teacher that Reagan was writing a lot about bullying and she was trying to figure out where is was coming from. She had mentioned that her bus experience was going all that fabulously because at the beginning of the year she stood up for a little girl that was being bullied by another kid....so she became a target for some of the older kids. She just won't hit back because it is "wrong" to hit another kid. I told her that defending yourself is okay...but she won't do it. I told her that if she gets suspended defending herself I would take her to the amusement park for the entire day she is suspended...tax season be damned.

Conky said...

I love you. I too encourage my kid to punch ppl in the head if they are intimidating her willfully or threatening her safety. I have offered to reward her for standing up 4 herself...it is so weird...I hope Reagan breaks her own rule and snaps on one of these fuckers one day and uses all her dancer power to pummel them.