Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've been up...I've been down...

CLICK ME
omg...this song...back in Rainbow Lake, AB (see map to the right...way up North West)...where there was nothing to do all winter but listen to records and watch tv (which u needed a giant satellite to do up there in the boonies)...this move called THE IDOLMAKER came out or came out previous to me moving there...never did see it but the ppl I babysat 4 had the soundtrack and this song...we made the dorkiest coolest disco crap dances to it...I finally managed to DL the movie but knew there was one particular song from the soundtrack that I loved so i went hunting for it and VOILA...now I shall share it with you fine ppl...not sure this movie or its music was ever terribly popular but...whatever. lol

OH! QUITTING TIME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorky cool disco crap dances? I wish I were a fly on the wall!
I don't remember that clip at all, but look at me downloading faster than I can watch! Tee Hee!
Now I get to go back through your blog and open up everything I missed before.

Cathy said...

VIOLA ??? I think you meant Voila as in Ta Da !!!!

Conky said...

of course thats what i meant prior to the typo! lol