Thursday, December 30, 2010

PICKLE CURE

Omg wicked heartburn last night - woke me up out of a dead sleep...no Tums left in the house...milk wasnt helping...I go on facebook and Wendy P sez to drink vinegar...ewwwww...but I think a pickle might do it...so I eat a pickle...INSTANTLY gone. Acid neutralized. FUCKIN GENIUS HEARTBURN RELIEF. That was a hefty price to pay for the yummiest nachos I have had in eons....ouch.

Countdown to reasonable human eating approaches...I've asked my Dr for some drugs -haha that sounds funny...though it would be nice to have heavy narcotics to sleep for a month or 2 and be fed through a tube to get your body used to less/better food again. The drugs are 4 the impending walking pain via the hips that I am plagued with in my fat old age. G is on strict orders to make me ZERO food...I have to cook for myself only for a while...making every bite count etc...not gunna lie...this is much easier solo...dealing with other ppls food choices and left overs staring at you and the smells of other ppls yummy foods is going to be fucking horrible for a while but...whatever...I am a war horse. They will know not to expect anything carbalicious outta me for a while.

Tomorrow Guy and Donna 1 are coming to hang for NY's eve...I have booked us a table at Sook Jai Thai for a farewell to fat meal that Guy and I shall appreciate more than anyone I am sure...I think Donna 2 is coming too...should be a good time...dunno how the rest of the night will pan out...Donna 2 is partying it up elsewhere after dinner...so the 4 of us will likely head to my place...Donna 1 and G will drink off in a corner having deep conversations and I will play Wii with Guy and try to kick his ass at archery and wake boarding.

Saturday Ghey-Shawn is in town! WOOHOO! He is coming over for dinner at 5ish o'clock...then we will play a game or something and catch up.
Sunday I am meeting up with Alex to commiserate.
Monday I am doing laundry and trying to find my gawd damn XP disc so I can reformat my machine...I cannot remember how many times I have done this to myself...put something away for safekeeping so it wont get lost - then forget where the fuck it is and search for days and weeks...once i find it the memory of placing it where it was found is as clear as a bell...#$%&!!
I have Tuesday off too....nice.

Shoppers Drug Mart is my arch enemy right now...so many things on sale...I got TURTLES today for the TURTLE ICE CREAM CAKE/PIE I am making for Ayla's birthday - in a perfect world it should look like THIS...another box of cheap xmas cards...getting really nice ones for 2 bucks beats the shit outta paying 10 bucks for them BEFORE xmas next year.

Donna 2 and I are trading tables...oddly enough the table shes trading me is the old one of mine that I gave her...I have decided i just fucking HATE round tables...so I am giving her my newer smaller round table which is better for her kitchen and taking back my glorious old rectangle table....I cannot wait...just gotta arrange transportation to do the switch!
Got rid of the old 345983904 lb TV yesterday...some guy off UsedVictoria came for it..woohoo! Glad it found a new home in his workout room.

No comments: