Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dear Scottish Oatmeal...

You taste like vomit. Don't ever get in my mouth again!

Sticking to the regular oatmeal from now on thanks.

All is well in my little PMS psychotic world...just found out my boss is gone all week again so...it will be a quiet week here in Non-Candy Land. I am armed with a snack and good lunch....walked part way to work...and will walk part way home...back on the anti-lard ass wagon.

Saw TRUE GRIT the other day and this old lady behind us had the most annoying voice/laugh...and the volume of that hideous laugh was the main issue...I had a few momentary fantasies of getting up and smashing my giant vat of coke and ice in her face but since it was my last movie soda of goodness I chose to drink in its vile holiness.
Quite enjoyed the movie despite it all...the ending made me wanna die as it was abrupt but I couldnt tell if it was just bc I didnt really want it to end or if it actually was...
I still laugh at how high Graeme jumped when the movies 1st gun blast went off...I jumped too but thats not as funny as him jumping hahaha

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

What exactly is Scottish oatmeal and how is it different from normal oatmeal?

Conky said...

the texture...gag...it reminds me of corn meal...so gross...I think its just ground differently...but lemme go check:
just the milling process I guess...either way i am not in love!