Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Good Eating DAY 1

fuck this shit my timing is so severely ridiculous...starting good eating at the height of PMS...i cant even look anyone in the eye today im that irate about absolutely everything and nothing. ha!

scottish oatmeal better rock my fucking world shortly or there will be hell to pay.

i got back to work tomorrow thank gawd...i love to hemorrhage at work of course *eyeroll* - no really i need the structure and schedule of my job to help me eat better and walk...NOTE TO SELF: dont stop bc its so fucking hard to restart....

i cant even be bothered to capitalize my typing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You got will power!
Healthy eating is most difficult during PMS.
If you get past this, you'll be fitting into your red hot adidas shorts in no time!