Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy Poo Year

Was hardly able to make it to midnight last night...if it wasn't got G and Guy being Wii Retards I may have fallen asleep at the table.

Our Thai dinner was FAB! Fuck I ate so much I near died but it was sooooooo good. Hot Donna came too so the 5 of us had a good time...then we just came back to my place, hung out and eventually the Wii got turned on...watching Guy get extremely into the games was a riot...I do suspect he has a sore arm today. They left at midnight to their hotel by the ferry as they planned a trip to the mainland to track down a very rare woodpecker in Matsqui. Hope they got to see him.

Ayla and Brennan (I want to call him her boyfriend but I dunno if I am allowed to) stumbled in around 6 am...I woke up at 8 and had a leisurely morning...ate leftover thai food for brekky and watched some documentary on growing up in Canada...then I Wii'd by myself and quite enjoyed it...I fuggin LOVE the Wii Resort game.
I am devastated that Guy beat me at swordplay...I was undefeated...then Graeme started to conspire against me and it was over...fuckers. Poor Donna had messed up ribs so she was feelings really sore...just laughing was a struggle for her...
The other Donna went to see TRUE GRIT and said it was excellent...
Shawn is in town and coming over at 5 for sushi and Wii I am sure...haven't seen him since he moved to Kelowna (SOB!) so it'll be nice seeing him! :o)

3 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I really have to check into this Wii thing that all you cool kids are playing these days. If it's 10 years behind the time, it must be time for me to get interested.

Glad you had a boffo NYE!

Conky said...

u can justify it by getting the wii fit game....its actual exercise...alot of the games get you sweaty actually...

Abu Anka said...

I like video games, but usually gravitate towards the shooting, flying, and exploding type games. The Wii is a blast though, and I really enjoyed it. I could play that frisbee golf game all night (I almost did).

OH, and any time you are up for a rematch Ms. Conan.....