Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am not even sensitive right now....


Mumford & Sons - cute!

That Mumford & Sons song below made me friggin misty walking to work today...I have had the album for a while but hadn't got to that song on my MP3 player so it was new to me....I love love love that song and the lyrics...that's 2 songs in the last 6 mths that made me weepy...the other one was the Puscifer Humbling River song below...it's like I am 13 again HAAAAAA!!!!!

Work is quiet....aka fucking boring...need more work...I am burning through Doris's cross referencing like crazy and will so have shit all to do if some work doesn't roll in.

Pillars of the Earth is on tonight...we are watching that at home...its ok so far...very Canadian...not sucky loser Canadian as in The Littlest Hobo or anything but Canadian all the same. I really like some Canadian shows...NORTH OF 60 is still one of my favorite shows of all time...(no not NORTHERN EXPOSURE ffs!) 1st I will eat dinner...then go walking with Hot Donna for an hour and get back in enough time to get settled and die for the tv show to come on.

I nearly gagged and ralphed eating my salad today- fuck I hate salads some times...and then sometimes I love them - ugh...maybe I will just give up for a while and eat celery sticks...I need some sort of salad epiphany....if u have favorite salads that won't make me barf plz comment with the recipe or ideas!

I started a little bit of painting last night...felt good despite the cramped nature of my location and being totally unprepared....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're painting again? Good to hear!

You're a North of 60 fan? Did I tell you I met Dakota House in an Edmonton bar in the late 90s? I went up to him expecting hardcore Teevee attitude, but he was incredibly soft spoken and polite. Was kinda weird. I went to walk away and he grabbed my hand and thanked me for watching his show.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I would never had considered you to be a Mumford and Sons fan! Watch it, you're going to turn into a hipster.

My favourite salads are the ones that other people make for me. Have you tried one of those yet?

Actually Kraft Asian Sesame dressing makes anything really tasty.

Conky said...

so true when other ppl make stuff it always has better flavor lol

HiPSTER?! wtf!

Conky said...

ADELE - REALLY?!!!!! what a kick! I have always loved that show...I get excited when I find reruns. lol