Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kate + Taco Salad = Mexican Awesomeness

Kate is coming for lunch today (Mom: Kate = Kathy Siebel!) and bringing taco salad...woohoo! We shall dine in the glorious lunch room and chat for a while...
Sister Kimmy has made me a shoe offer I cannot refuse so I am gunna go look at some Keens tomorrow after work...hopefully they have wide ass shoe options so I can be accommodated! My last attempt was a failure. The store was full of young sales girls and I found them all to be rather useless...so I left. See how the downtown location does....


NO THIGH RUB HERE!

Walked last night in the mini-blizzard with Donna and the dog...was cold and wet and windy as shit but I am always so effing happy to be done a walk it is always worth it...even the cheek wind burn today is okay...endorphins are cool. Yes us fattys experience endorphin action from just walking....try popping on a 150 lb back pack and go for a stroll - WITH HILLS - and see how different walking is. Do not even get me started on the thigh rub/resistance factor!

Graeme is FINALLY SICK! I have been sick at least 5 times and he never gets it...now he is actually ill although I suspect he will recover fast b/c he is a dink that way and shrug it off no sweat. I really DO NOT want his germs at all...NO SICKY 4 ME! Him and his Chinese cough syrup can keep it all to themselves...I like the real drugs when I am sick - the shit that makes u tired and sleepy and numbs you a bit...I will pretty much do anything to avoid a chest cold...

I think I am gunna go home tonight and make a big cabbage/veggie/zucchini steamed veggie batch of yum and eat that for a few days...I think I will go visit Lisa too...stroll about a little...

No comments: