Thursday, February 03, 2011

brown brown never frown

OMFG THEY KILLED CAIN!!!!!!! THEY KILLED HIM!!!! I am a little into my loser daytime soap right now...The Young & Retarded. They killed off my favorite eye candy man on there and then made it all dramatic and sad and made me blubber like a gawd damn idiot. I tend to bawl my face off when ppl die on TV or in movies...cannot be helped. But poor Cain left behind his horse-faced wife Lily (hate her) and 2 mocha babies - one of which looks cross eyed and the other looks fairly normal. I will miss his Australian accent of hotness and the times he took his shirt off.

I have an all new outlook on Egypt currently...I admit it I have some lady wood over these protests...the fact that they have brought the place to a standstill pleases me...and the fact they are making so many politicians nervous around the world also pleases me...its too bad it is turning violent now which I think is all about the President A-Hole making it go that way seeing as it didn't peter out like he hoped earlier. With so much complacency in the world this sort of action makes me really really hopeful. Making a stink CAN indeed induce change...do u think that fucktard who beat that puppy to death in the Victoria hotel room would have got 6 mths in jail if ppl were not making such a big deal in the media about it? I don't think so. The judge was forced to be harder on him that he likely would have been making it the longest jail sentence for such an offense in BCs history...and I can assure you there have been worse offenses against animals in this province and the penalties are shameful. I hope that idiot takes a few good beatings in jail...though I suspect he will be segregated...lucky fucker.

Bought myself a single RIVERDANCE ticket this week. Didn't realllllly have the dough 4 it but...there were good close seats so I felt like I should wing it and go solo - since I knew no one in Vic would pay 91 bucks to go with me (haha)...So I have a 3rd row seat...having seen it yrs ago (thanks ma!) from further back I wanted to be closer this time even though I think u miss the effect of the group dancing I wanna be close to those SHOES clicking like a mofo!!!! So June 1st that is where I will be!
End of April I will be going to see Chris Cornell with Hot Donna...she is beyond excited even though the seats are poop. I should have lost enough weight by April to fit into one of the upper balcony Royal Theatre seats. HAAAAAAA! Fuck I went there once to an opera with Cynthia and near died of discomfort in those seats...

Little Miss Ayla is starting the semester off well...she's had to start getting up early (7 AM! GASP!) and seems to like her course load as well. Fingers crossed she stays interested...! She seems to have a nice little pod of people at school now that she is enjoying so that's helping I am sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I think I may have to follow your example and buy a single ticket for something I wanna see.