Friday, February 04, 2011

Heart Attack Awesomeness

9:45 am - Omfg...I am waiting for RUSH tickets to go on sale. They aren’t even for me and I am shitting the bed waiting...this is SERIOUSLY one of the most stressful things in life for me...sounds really lame I know but for me PERSONALLY this is serious business...even though this isn’t a Tool or a Matt Good show I want Kori and Austin to go and I want them to have a FABULOUS experience with good seats so the pressure is INTENSE in my head. I realize it is all ME...Mary made it clear by saying something to the effect of “I can assure you judging by my bra size and Kori’s height we are used to disappointment so don’t worry about it” – haha – I still want this to not go sideways. The presales all sold out and I think this will sell out in 10 effing mins so it’s IMPERATIVE I weasel in immediately or it’s over. Even shit seats would suffice for this show b/c scalped tix will not be affordable for them. I wish someone could take my heart rate right now...it is through the roof, im sure my BP is heart attack worthy.
10:25 am – okay WHEW! Scored them 18th row floor tickets...better than anything available up in the seats so that’s good. Now I an move on and relax...I do need a cigarette though...ok not really...maybe a Snickers.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

okay I am never asking you to score me tickets for anything...I wouldn't want the resposibility should you truly have a heart attack...hahahah no concerts worth the risk.

Conky said...

BUT I LOVE IT hahahaha