Friday, April 08, 2011

I am woman - Heel me roar!

OOoOoooOoo man was my heel messed up yesterday. I have had a really sore heel for many months...I have self diagnosed it as Achilles Tendonitis...and yesterday it was SO sore...I couldn't even walk to work part way I had to bus the entire trip...then limp like a dick all day...I got home and immediately started to ice it after sending my Dr an email asking her if I should see a Dr down here...she responded with ICE ICE ICE REST REST REST GOOD SHOES WITH HEEL SUPPORT. So I am favoring the crap out of it...the ice helped a lot and the Advil for swelling as well...b/c I am not dealing with being a gawd damn physical gimp along with being a fatty...forget it. Today it is fragile but the swelling is down so I can walk almost regularly...just gotta be careful.

Aside from my gibbleness...I am just coasting along...wondering what to do with myself...my boss offered me her microwave...they have just moved and just got a fancy one that is a built in and she needs her hubby to install it then I get her other one...stainless steel ooo la la...very cool deal for Jen that's for sure...and it all can't happen soon enough b/c Ayla and I both quite hate not having one. Yes we could live without one and get used to it I am sure but I don't want to so there.

No Slayer/Rob Zombie concert for me...opted out..never was a Slayer fan oddly enough...and I am not paying the ticket price to see RZ so...I will enjoy my Riverdance show June 1 and get on with my life. Hmmmf.

This weekend is low key...I wanna start painting...so I am gunna get on that...I have a movie date with Lisa on Sat. afternoon to see YOUR HIGHNESS and then a Sunday afternoon date with Donna to see the new ARTHUR movie...I have 2 freebie passes so I am good to go!

I brought egg salad for lunch....and a green salad...How boring...though I am in love with egg salad so it isn't SO bad at all. This may be the most boring post of all time...should I add in I am half way through my period? Oh and I have good hair I can tolerate right now. And I have an oddly positioned
zit on my face that popped up yesterday which I blame completely on my heel pain.

Oh the ballet...WONDERLAND...it was ok...I think I should have gone to a more traditional ballet for my 1st ballet experience though....there was a lot more contemporary/modern dancing going on in WONDERLAND than ballet it seemed...and while elements of it were interesting it did not rock my world.

Aside from yesterday work has been so slow I can hardly bare it...I was on a course Wed. which was okay I guess (financial management), went and ate lunch with Adrienne over at the Money Mart head office (nice hoytee lunch room)...I'd kill for a slurpee right now.

No comments: