Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fandango!

Ok thank gawd the Canucks made it to the finals....haha j/k I don't care....though if SOMEONE has gotta get there it may as well be my hoods team...plus it makes all my hockey puck friends happy so this is good. We watched the last 5 mins of dbl penetration overtime last night...I am not even a hockey fan and that shit stresses me out! The Canucks scored and as per usual I didn't even see it...I cannot follow the puck in hockey which is why I am not all that interested in ever watching it.

Anyway...Donna got her car last night - after much hubbaballoo......she looks pretty slick in it I must admit...I will say the car biz is slimy and slippery and I am happy I will never have any part in it personally...Donna was in the know about this deal she got but I found - as a complete car purchasing virgin - they misrepresent so many things whilst trying to secure a deal that they are ranked up there with politicians now for me...the incentive cash for her turned out to be part of the loan....and nowhere in the 3+ hrs of enduring their little song and dance of pathetic greed and posturing was there a mention of THAT...upon redoing the math the deal she was wasn't near as awesome but she needed a car so wtf...she did it. I officially hate smarmy car ppl now. Is buying a house the same in that they are so desperate? I know the mortgage biz is a racket all of its own but the car sales desperation is the worst.


Meet Sammy the Headless Squirrel...he is still laying outside my work....headless...did I mention headless? Sammy was not on a Greyhound heading to Manitoba or anything....he was likely either being a squirrel and an owl go to his delicious brain or a car ran over his melon. I like Guy's theory of the owl, being that brains are so yummy apparently. Little Sammy stinks a lot now....I wouldn't mind if he was cleaned up now...
Someone I know recently came upon a dead beaver...and wanted the tail so they cut it off with an axe....gotta admit I was a little grossed out...and I am not all that easy to gross out...poor dead beaver...mutilated...sigh.
Don't worry Sammy...I am not gunna whack yer furry tail off to make a key chain or anything.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

There was a professor at U of M (she's likely still there), who used to scoop up and eat road kill. Perhaps you should tell her about Sammy.

Conky said...

oh grody...that means she had to gut and skin them EWWWWWWWWWWW