Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Sperm Day

Yesterday was such a shit day I have to say. Wendy's son Jesse died...the day just doesn't bounce back after news like that...then I made the mistake of watching a doc on the 2004 Indonesian Tsunami...I pretty much sat on the couch all day...all fucking day...tarted up...on the couch...blah. Poor Wendy...every parents worst nightmare is her reality right now.

I spent the morning hanging out with Escher while his mom set up down at VIC Fest...hanging out with little boys is weird having never had one to hang out with before...he is an interesting kid though - amusing and quite enjoyable to be around.

Today I am going to pick up a recumbent bike I bought off usedvictoria.com gawd help me...I have never used one before...if nothing else it will be an expensive toe stubber machine 4 my room...though Ayla is excited 4 it to be here...otherwise today is my last day off of 4...and I have pretty much done fuck all which annoys me...I am in such a weird mood right now...so terribly weird...

Donna drunk dialed me last night...then hung up. I called her back but her drunk jabbering was completely unintelligible...like...a different language completely! I was asking her if she was safe at home...but I dunno wth she was saying so once she just hung up I just crossed my fingers she was ok at home...I see she's FB'd this morning so she didn't expire from alcohol poisoning...

Weird mood....yeah detached...that's how I feel..from my self and everyone around me...my level of unorganization is annoying the shit out of me as well...I am clearly having one of my cyclic brain shifts...

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend losing her son. I cannot imagine a horror so terrible. My thoughts are with her.