Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MARACAS!

Seriously...how did I not think of this before...using my gallstones to make a maraca?! How an awesome way to utilize the little fuckers...providing I can get the Dr to agree to give them to me and not worry about that pesky 'medical waste' thing.

Sorry Guy but here comes my GULL RANT:
It's that fucking time again @ Jen's place...when the gulls are nesting and humping and squawking their gawd damn heads off and driving me MAD! It is 915 pm and the noise coming from outside is HORRIFIC. I am closing the doors and windows now. Thankfully they do take breaks...unlike those asshole herons in Powell River @ my old apt who nested and humped in a tree across the street...omfg...its like I am being haunted by annoying bird noise.  It ends when Guy....OCTOBER?? Sweet Jesus. I may become a gawd damn drug addict.


Moving on to things I can control...oh wait...nothing ~ despite my best efforts...Ayla & I have a lunch date Friday afternoon. I am making reservations at the restaurant in the Legislative Building...most ppl don't know they have a rest. in there but they do and the food is quite good and not at all expensive which is odd b/c its government and they love to rape the public. It is all hoytee toytee looking in there too so I love going in there looking like a grubby asshole. I have a pass into the bldg so I get to sneak in the back way and avoid the guards muahahahahaha Anyhow - that should be fun...

My child tax credit went up 40 bucks a month...this is the last year I collect it. I fully expect at the end of the year I will get a letter saying it is a mistake so I can spend the next year after Ayla is 18 and I don't get it anymore to pay it back. :\

Ayla has her ticket paid off & her learners back in her wallet and is gearing up for driving school...she is so busy this summer with a few trips planned I dunno how it'll fit in until maybe the fall.

I have 2 days of work left before I am off...lots to do...Today I had 3 days of work to do and got it all done by 4 pm...I wish I had that much work EVERYDAY...day goes by SO fast...and I get into MACHINE MODE and I like that a lot....no time to think, no time to lounge...

2 comments:

The AfterCraft said...

ohh I've been dying to do some paper mache recently.. crafty date night?

Conky said...

fo shizzle my dizzle!