Monday, July 25, 2011

P-p-p-poke!

Surgical sponge solutions do not stink after all - woohoo. I do find it amusing that they have to INSTRUCT people to wash their genitals and anus LAST with it though...wtf? No kidding...isn't this Common Sense 101? Doh!

The food eating cut off time at midnight last night was funny...my psyche got really nervous as I ate 2 blueberry scones that I was not even hungry for...oooh food issues are awesome.
I feel ok today - just really want this all over with...Donna will be here in 45 mins so...I am off to NOT apply lotions, deodorant, perfume, make up or anything else what will make me look less hideous. bahaha...I am not even taking glasses with me. I found the most GIANT old black capri pants in my possession and will wear those there for easy getting on after...slip on shoes...99.9% sure I will NOT be bothering to put my bra on later...nice show for the kids as I leave the hospital. I wonder if I get wheel chaired down when its over? Hmmmm...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: