Saturday, November 05, 2011

trauma

today I downloaded music i never thought i would in 983275983745983745 years...it was for my aunty cathy so you know I am fond of her to get me to punch hedley, nickelback, michael jackson and maroon 5 into my search...ffs...all i could think of was "what if I die b4 i can clear the history and someone thinks I was a secret fan?" horrific.
i dont feel like capitalizing or correcting typos...
im too tired.
my eyes are squinty. my uterus is clamping down on what little sense i have left at 41...early menopause plz...like really...wtf do i need hormones for? they just make me make foolish decisions...screw ppl i shouldnt...and go lunatic for a week+ a month...
my uterus is full of empty fucking promises....

hahahahaha

i like that....

my uterus is full of empty fucking promises....

consider it COPYWRITTEN!!!!!

No comments: