Wednesday, December 28, 2011

and....

then it was done...I had my xmas shit tore down and disappeared by 6 pm Xmas Day...I am sitting here tonight missing the lights though...love those damn lights.

Xmas Eve was fun - had some fun guests...Ghey-Shawn was in from Kelowna...Alex & Kelsey...Amanda & Erin (aka Lesbos of Doom), Hot Donna, A. & Nimmer....good times. Tonnes of food was eaten...was ridiculous actually...everyone pretty much grazed all night and rolled outta here half dead...The Xmas Bloat was upon us all.

I didn't even drink and woke up xmas morning feeling like a sack of garbage...oh that's fun...xmas morning was low key...I slept in til 9...Ayla til 10:30...no rushing, no fuss...Ayla liked all her loot...she raked in 300.00 bones twds her future car so she is up to 725.00 now and rather impressed with herself.

A-Sprog did torture me with 6+ hours of Beverley Hills 90210 (yes the 90's version) ALL XMAS DAY...admittedly it was amusing at 1st...then it WAS NOT.

No comments: