Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prison looks good on some people...

Yesterday I bashed my elbow/funny bone so hard on the corner of my desk I thought instantly that I never want to break my elbow b/c it would be 100000x worse.
So I got a new cell phone...it didn’t cost me anything and the monthly plan is the exact same as my previous one so it seemed like a good idea to try a new smarty pants phone out...I like to think of myself as a technically minded person...but the 1st few days were making me feel like I needed to go to Sylvan Learning Centre to take a damn course in how to use a smart phone. Anyhow....after a week I am on the ball though I still am awkward with it a little...I do miss the sturdiness of my old flip phone...but it is handy...though admittedly I spent more time playing DRAW SOMETHING than anything else...it is this game where I draw a picture of a specified word so that the person I send it to tried to guess by watching the playback of me drawing it...it is absolutely hilarious...I laugh re-watching my own drawings the most b/c they are so....CHILD-LIKE. Ha! Or...as I just did recently to poor Tara...I thought I was drawing for the word “DEPP” so I made all these Johnny Depp movie refs and totally kicked ass but the word was actually EARRING and my fat fingers picked the wrong one and well yeah....My DEPP drawing was wasted!!!!! I have about 25 games going...it is insane. It has replaced my Angry Birds fetish.
Glad Michael Rafferty was sentenced and the trial is over...I have been following that horrific story a little worried he would somehow weasel out of the rape/kidnapping/murder charges but thankfully he is off to a max prison somewhere....hopefully someone will take care of business and rid the world of him.  His statement on the CBC website was disturbing...he spend most of the statement trying to manipulate Tori Stafford’s mother to gain private audience with her so she can know ‘the truth’...yeah...right. Creep. Enjoy prison....child rapists are REALLY popular in jail.
DEAR THE PEOPLE. NO I DO NOT WANT TO JOIN WEIGHT WATCHERS WITH YOU. OR DO A FASTING CLEANSE. STOP ASKING ME. I AM NOT PAYING $ TO BECOME MORE OCD ABOUT FOOD. FUCK OFF. THE END. FOREVER MORE – JEN
9 days til GRADUATION...OMG!!

No comments: