Friday, March 29, 2013

On Good Friday We Eat Pink Ham!


CLICK TO SEE RUMI WILCO

I think this is where A. is in Ecuador....it looks amazing....she said the 13 hr bus ride was horrid but well worth it....she is not ill at all, hasn't been abducted by bandits or anything of the like so it is a good day. I imagine they are making their way south in order to get into Peru to go to Machu Picchu...


Kim and I hit the Y today...then a movie...then home for a ham dinner (I hope that is blasphemous somehow)...she eats ketchup on her ham. Weirdo.
It was exceptionally warm today...made me realize summer is coming yet again (BOO! HISS!) Another damn summer...

Tara is in town tomorrow...so her and her toddler of cuteness will be over for a little visit...then I think I am gunna go see Kate and Ethan at their new house now that they have moved into town...Gotta keep busy to avoid obsessing about the potential perils of my only child backpacking through South America...

Sunday I am planning to write a letter and putter as I wait for the evening to come to download the season finale of the Walking Dead and the Season Premier of Game of Thrones (squeeeeel). I am the GoT pimp now....as I am downloading the new episodes and putting them on usb drives for my 2 co-workers. I need someone to talk to about these shows...or I will go mad. Kim doesn't like Zombie stuff or Game of Thrones type shows so...hmmmf.

What I am listening to this week a lot....relaxinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.....


No comments: